Does one’s Christian belief have any impact on one’s work? Tim Keller discusses this at a recent Faith at Work conference. You can find the video here. Below are the five ways he suggests:
- Faith gives you an inner ballast without which work can destroy you.
- It gives you a sense of the dignity of all work, even menial labour, without which work could bore you.
- It gives you a moral compass, without which work could corrupt you.
- It gives you a world and life view that shapes the character of your work without which work could master and use you.
- Faith gives us hope in the midst of the inadequacies of our society.